Laughter Yoga sessions will be every Saturday 1:30 pm, at Zen Zero in Courtenay, B.C., in September, October, November, and December, 2011. The first one will be Sept. 24, 2011 – mark your datebook and…. be there!
If you have never experienced real belly laughing in a group here is your opportunity! There are countless scientific studies that show how laughter can benefit your health. Laughter is, after all, nature’s NATURAL stress reliever. Laughing releases endorphins into your body, making you feel good. Endorphins are free. Laughter Yoga is free. Laughing in a group setting is refreshing and fun!
The Comox Valley Laughter Yoga Club is FREE and open to all adults, men and women. Through simple exercises, you can experience laughing as never before.
Come and laugh with us. Laugh better, feel better, do better!
Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders will help invoke your inner laughter, amazingly without jokes, making funny faces, or comedy…..
Saturdays at 1:30pm – 2:30pm at Zen Zero, located in downtown Courtenay, corner of 5th and England; 407b 5th Street, Courtenay, BC V9N 1J7 — here is a Google map you can click on.
Here are more details:
- Drop in, no appointment needed
- About 1 hour
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring a water bottle, if you like, and your laugh!
- Non-religious, non-political, non-competitive, non-exploitive, non-perfectionistic, non-threatening, non-competitive, non-cult, non-profit!
- No yoga poses, just breathing and laughing
- No membership fees, although donations to help cover costs are appreciated.
- Scent-free please. As we can do strong breathing in close quarters, perfumes or scents bother some of us. This includes hair spray, lotions, fabric softener, deodorants, anything with scent. We have members who are really smell sensitive.
Sign up now with your email address to receive occasional schedule and website updates (no advertising, not shared) – click on the “Subscribe” at the top of this page.
If you have any questions, phone Alan at 250-339-2687 or Akiko at 250-339-2195.
Remember the “mantra”: Ho, ho, ha, ha, ha!