It’s a GO!!!! The weekly Laughter begins at 10:30 AM on Saturday, January 10th, 2015 and YOU are invited!
Susan and Joanne, Certified Laughter Leaders will be there to greet you when you come to Laugh with us!
Where?A New Location: The Healing Centre, 243 Alpine Street, Comox
Where is that? It’s nextdoor to The Little Red Church, so pull in there for plenty of parking or park on Alpine Street.
See Laughter Wellness on the Little Red Church calendar: www.littleredchurchcomox.com
Pre-registration by phone is appreciated, but drop-ins are most welcome.
Susan: 250-890-0626 or Joanne: 250-465-1201
A minimum donation of $5 is requested.
Why Laugh? Well, we don’t REALLY need reasons…BUT there are dozens. Here are just a few…..
- Laughter creates Happiness by reducing stress hormones and increasing Health hormones.
- Laughter is Fun, focusing on your Joyful, Playful self, thus putting you in a Positive Frame of Mind.
- Laughter is a Mood Changer for YOU and those around you. Laugh and the world Laughs with you…you know the rest.
- Laughter is an Immune System Booster: keep winter colds, flus and blues away! It’s a scientific fact that you can Laugh your way to better health!
- Laughter is Great Exercise: just 15 minutes of Laughter gives as much benefit to your heart as 30 minutes of exercise, 3 times per week!!!
You will be AMAZED at how your life changes for the BETTER when you learn to LAUGH more. Don’t take my word for it, come and experience the Laughter for yourself.
Bring a friend and meet more friends.
Bring a water bottle, hydration when Laughing is important.
Bring your best Laugh to share with others.
The length of a Laughter session is approximately 45-55 minutes. Please arrive early and don’t miss a minute of the Laughter!