Full on LAUGHTER LEADER TRAINING – with a certificate! hahaha
—– A FUNdraiser for children in Cambodia —–
2011: Friday, Oct 7, 6:30 – 9:30 & (updated) Sat/Sun Oct 8/9, 9:30 – 5:30
Note the updated location map: http://g.co/maps/rhz5z
Immerse yourself in the spirit of laughter for personal and professional development. Whether or not you want to lead others in accessing their own laughter, these two days will change you. You will feel the opening your compassionate heart (in Chinese Medicine, laughter is the synergic or balanced aspect of a healthy spirit). You will feel an increased sense of well-being. You will find yourself, laughing more easily, more often… because you can!
This laughter Yoga Leader class is the foundational basis for
developing a fulfilling laughter yoga practice. Yes, a practice to
share with others, but also a practice that can be done solo. Suitable for anyone who has a desire to explore the possibilities available for a life enriched with laughter.
- You will learn how to lead a laughter session for social clubs,
corporate organizations, seniors, school children and people with special needs.
- You will be taught the basic facilitation skills to lead a group of
people through laughter session and meditation.
- You will also learn the history, concept, philosophy and different steps of Laughter Yoga and meditation.
- You will experience the safety and camaraderie to laugh and laugh and laugh – maybe as you’ve never done before!
What you will receive in this course:
• Current Training Manual (PDF and printed version)
• Dr. Kataria School of Laughter Yoga Certificate
• Registration as a member of Laughter Yoga International
Standard fee for this exceptional experience varies from $195 – $395.
This will be FUNDRAISER for Peaceful Children’s Home in Battambang, Cambodia- a home for 48 children where I have been volunteering the past two years, and where I am returning for a long term stay, come January.
Entry to Laughter Yoga Leader training will be by donation. While I hope participants will be generous for the sake of the children, I trust that the issue of money will not stop someone who has a real interest in promoting laughter in the world.
AT: BLYS Yoga Studio, #4 – 205 Jensen Avenue E., Parksville, BC
Updated (Thursday) Google map: http://g.co/maps/rhz5z
TIME: Friday evening: 6:30 – 9:30, Sat & Sun (updated) 9:30 – 5:30
Doreen ho ho hahaha