Laughter Yoga International News from the official site of Laughter Yoga in India. This page is continuously and automatically updated.
- Tue, 25 Jul 2017 05:40:03 +0000: Laughing In the face of MS! - Laughter Yoga University
Laughing In the face of MS! Having multiple sclerosis is no laughing matter. However, that does not mean laughter does not have a place in dealing with MS. In fact, Laughter Yoga for multiple sclerosis may be just the ideal medicine with no side effects! In this highly encouraging article one can read the story…
- Sat, 22 Jul 2017 05:51:58 +0000: Now Laughter Yoga on Radio! - Laughter Yoga University
So far, we’ve seen Laughter Yoga on TV, joined the sessions on telephone and Skype, but now we even have it on the radio! Certified Laughter Yoga teacher Sue Haswell recently led an on-air Laughter Yoga radio session at the Babbacombe Theatre, Torquay, Devon, England with over 600 people in the audience.
- Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:09:45 +0000: A Picture of Happiness! - Laughter Yoga University
A Picture of Happiness! Here’s an interesting story of photographer Alec Soth, who after 25 years of taking pictures felt a distance between himself and his subjects. There was a certain kind of separation, sadness and detachment which reflected in his photos, and this started to upset him. He found himself confronted with limitations and…
- Tue, 18 Jul 2017 10:15:27 +0000: Octogenarian Makes People Laugh In Gulfport, Mississippi - Laughter Yoga University
Rosa Carlisle, an 80 year old resident of Gulfport, is doing a great job by bringing more laughter into the lives of people around her. With an extremely happy demeanour, she puts on a funny face and conducts a regular Laughter Yoga class and teaches participants how to cope with life’s challenges with a smile.…
The post Octogenarian Makes People Laugh In Gulfport, Mississippi appeared first on Laughter Yoga University.
- Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:34:13 +0000: Vancouver Declares ‘Day of Laughter” - Laughter Yoga University
Vancouver Declares ‘Day of Laughter” May or Greg or Robertson of Vancouver has proclaimed July 13th, 2017 as the official ‘Day of Laughter’ in honour of visiting Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The free event will start at 10:00 am at Morton Park and will include an afternoon session of Laughter Yoga which will create better…
- Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:43:35 +0000: How do I fund my Laughter Business? - Laughter Yoga University
How do I fund my Laughter Business? Many people start a business with no money, and then hope that they make some. The problem with this is that they are always focusing on, and worrying about, the money. This is the worst way to begin, as there are much better ways of doing it. It’s…
- Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:30:33 +0000: Report on First Global Laughter Yoga Conference, Germany - Laughter Yoga University
Report on First Global Laughter Yoga Conference, Germany New history was created when we organized the first ever Global LY conference in Frankfurt, Germany held between June 23- 25, 2017. It was attended by nearly 475 delegates from over 35 countries and the credit goes to our master trainer Gabriela Leppelt-Remmel. Before the conference we…
The post Report on First Global Laughter Yoga Conference, Germany appeared first on Laughter Yoga University.
Laughter Yoga International News from the official site of Laughter Yoga in India.